I am not referring to the statistics of how many marriages fail. I am referring to these kinds of statistics:
- It takes two to keep a marriage going but only one to screw it up.
- What are the chances that two people doing the right thing is going to occur more often than one person doing the wrong thing? I know… not very often.
- A marriage survives only with hard work. Neglect will kill it every time.
- You know anyone that likes hard work? Neither do I.
- Marriage means you need to think of someone else before your self.
- Know anybody that doesn’t think of themselves first? I don’t know too many people either.
And that is why marriages tend to fail.